1. Explain the concept of Research Design. Describe some important research design for research study.
2. Examine the merits & limitations of the observation method for collecting data. Illustrate your answer with suitable examples.
3. What is the meaning of measurement in research? What difference does it make whether we measure in terms of a nominal, ordinal, interval or ratio scale?
4. Assume a research topic of your choice and give the complete format of its research report.
5. A chain of departmental stores opened three stores in Mumbai. The management wants to compare the sales of the three stores over a six day long promotional period. The relevant data is given below.
(Sales in Rs. Lakhs) Store ‘A’ Sales Store ‘B’ Sales Store ‘C’ Sales 16 17 21 18 19 29 20 20 21 22 25 28 23 24 26 27 29 30 Use the Kruskal-Wallis test to compare the equality of mean sales in all the three stores.